- EASL buys shares in an eLearning company: MULTILEARNING Group Inc talks about e-Learning portals
- Scan the international environment: Due to the economic conditions many international associations feel pressure to do “more for less” - How can they secure quality?
- Favourite spots in Prague
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- A golden opportunity: Invitation to the 2012 UIA Association's Round Table
- Remain internationally competitive: What will convention centres of the future look like? and What should international associations consider in their selection of a convention centre?
- Favourite spots in Salzburg
- Far ahead of his time: The conception by Paul Otlet of a collection of all the information in the world, made accessible to any user while he sat at his own desk
- The complexity of communication is increasing: Coping with the digital evolution and linking communication to business strategies
- Favourite spots in Istanbul
- Funding: NGOs, or ‘charitable associations’, have long been funded by membership fees and donations, by public grants, and to some extent by grants from private foundations. Now things are rapidly shifting.
- Business Ethics – what should international associations know about it?
- Favourite spots in Warsaw
- Rio+20: A responsibility of citizens and citizens' organizations of all continents, all ages, all persuasions. The planet is ours...
- How can international associations contribute to a green economy to achieve sustainable development?
- Favourite spots in Rio
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.