- Relations between Public Institutions and Civil Society Organizations
- It's crucial for practitioners and researchers to begin a dialogue: Interview with Dilip K. Das, Ph.D., Founding President of the International Police Executive Symposium
- After the meeting in Budapest: Famous sites to visit
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- Visas: check afresh: Tips for association meeting planners
- Navigate the complexities of the global educational landscape: Interview with the International Study Association on Teachers and Teaching
- Favourite spots in Ghent
- EAS 2013 successfully launched: “Associations have been quick to adapt to social media. Now they need to improve the ability to effectively choose among the channels“
- Improve the quality of life of the world’s older people: Interview with the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Favourite spots in Seoul
- What if...? Insurance – a dilemma! What if our conference is cancelled? Our star speaker doesn't turn up? We plan for the best, but should we – or could we – insure against the worst?
- Reach out to more professionals: Interview with the Academy for Eating Disorders
- Favourite spots in Montréal
- First European Association Summit, Brussels: Directors, volunteers and active staff of international associations have a new date on their agendas
- Global Conference on Sustainability and Reporting: What makes it "the must-attend sustainability event of 2013"?
- Favourite spots in Amsterdam
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.