- Cooperation with UNESCO: Becoming an official partner
- Inventing the future: Interview with Dr. Irina Verenikina, Chair of the ISCAR 2014 Organising Committee
- Why Sydney? by Kristian Nicholls, Business Events Sydney (BESydney)
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- Learning experience for association leaders
- Education is key to improving the social condition of people with epilepsy: Interview with Athanasios Covanis, President of the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE)
- Why Singapore?
- Dubai welcomes associations, by the Dubai Convention and Events Bureau (DCEB)
- ICM serves as the meeting place for the most notable achievements in mathematics: Interview with Hyungju Park, Chairman of Seoul ICM 2014 Organizing Committee
- Why Seoul?
- UIA Associations Round Tables: Invitation
- Increase the momentum of the Alzheimer’s disease movement: by Keith Fargo, Ph.D., Alzheimer's Association Director of Scientific Programs and Outreach
- UIA's past journals - open access now
- Meetings and Conventions 2030 by the GCB - German Convention Bureau
- Foster the always-on mentality of modern consumers: Interview with Jörg Pretzel, CEO of GS1 Germany
- Why Berlin? by Heike Mahmoud, Director Conventions, visitBerlin Berlin Convention Office
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.