- Inspiring associations to connect, collaborate and innovate, by Aliena Conciatore, Head of Marketing, Business Events Sydney
- Transcend disciplinary boundaries, by Louise Röska-Hardy, executive secretary of the European Society for Philosophy and Psychology (ESPP)
- Why Tartu? by Riine Tiigi, Marketing Manager, Estonian Convention Bureau
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- Transferring knowledge for changing board members, by Gert Willems, Board of European Students of Technology
- Showing how cycling can be a future maker, by Bernhard Ensink, Secretary-General of the European Cyclists’ Federation (ECF)
- Why Nantes?, by Eric Montant, Head of Sales and Development of La Cité, Le Centre des Congrès de Nantes
- Help our members to operate in Belgium
- Promote intercultural understanding generally in Europe
- Why Valencia?
- Is your association pioneering the future? by Hervé Bosquet, Director Brussels Convention Bureau, visit.brussels
- One of the key challenges has been the introduction of Open Access, by Dr Caroline Williams, President of the Society for Latin American Studies (SLAS)
- Why Aberdeen? by Steven Daun, Sales Manager Associations at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC)
- Why is it worthwhile to attend the IMEX Association Day? by Clara Fernández López, External Relations Manager UIA
- Families are on the forefront of changes, by William Hiebert, General Secretary of the International Family Therapy Association (IFTA)
- Why Kuala Lumpur? by Ho Yoke Ping, General Manager, Business Events at the Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB)
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.