- Two successful UIA Associations Round Tables
- Our work is based on one critical principle: humanity
- Why Geneva?
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- BestCities annual workshop outlines importance of creating legacies
- Develop a science based approach to nuclear safety
- Why Brussels?
- Learning experience for association leaders, by Alessandro Cortese, Past President of ESAE and CEO of ESTRO
- The major challenges are to engage and retain our newer membership groups, by Sarah Johnson, CEO of ISUOG
- Why Montréal? by Linda Cadieux of Tourisme Montréal
- Behind the numbers – UIA’s associations survey adds context to statistics on international meetings, by Joel Fischer
- The world is increasingly vulnerable to emergencies, by K. Harald Drager, President of The International Emergency Management Society
- Why Rome? by Carlotta Ferrari, President of the Convention Bureau Italia
- Manage your association like a football club, by Isabel Bardinet, CEO of the European Society of Cardiology
- The prevalence of obesity will inevitably rise, by Karl Miller, Congress President of the 20th World Congress of IFSO
- Why Vienna? by Christian Mutschlechner, Director of the Vienna Convention Bureau
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.