- UIA: Do's and Don'ts in Conferencing - About video conferencing
- Kitty Wong: Concentrating on quality... and green in Taiwan
- Do's and Don'ts in Conferencing - About video conferencing
- Asia-Pacific: Becoming a rock-solid association continent
- The Globalisation of the Association for Library Collections and Technical Services (ALCTS)
- AEG Ogden - Geoff Donaghy: Exploring the Meetings Industry
- UIA International Meetings Statistics for the Year 2012
- ESAE: Associations in the BRICS Countries: Bricks to Clicks to BRICS
- UIA: Virtual Conferences - Improve your content, get online
- Thailand with a Vision: Nopparat Maythaveekulchai, TCEB's New President
MAKE A DONATION
UIA and HeadQuarters Magazine
The UIA partners with HeadQuarters by contributing articles for the Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA), and the HeadQuarters Asia-Pacific (HAP) editions.
HeadQuarters Magazine serves the needs of association executives dealing with the organization of congresses all over the world. Headquartered in Brussels, where many regional, European, international and worldwide associations are also headquartered, it is a niche magazine written in English.