- Constantly evolving, adding to the collected history of international civil society and increasing its value, the UIA is moving into its second century with enthusiasm
- Times are tough: Should international associations spend their marketing dollars at trade shows?
- Favourite spots in Valencia
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- UIA's 2011 RoundTable: "Associations in action: social legacy and community engagement"
- EWEA: Innovating today, shaping tomorrow
- Favourite spots in Kyoto
- Tribute to Wangari Maathai: an outstanding woman, an outstanding humanist, innovator, civil society activist, and leader.
- Personalisation at congresses: Which main trends in the convention industry are relevant for international associations?
- Favourite spots in Leipzig
- Social Legacy: End your next conference not only with a smile on your own face but also leaving a smile on the faces of those you've left behind you.
- IHEU talks about their congress following the bombing in Oslo and the massacre at Utøya
- Favourite spots in Oslo
- "Politics is the art of the possible"? NGOs are the artists of the politically possible.
- Speeches are important to our life and career, and we must perform them well. What is a good speech?
- Favourite spots in Tallinn
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.