- Dates to Note, Places to Be: UIA's 2013 Associations Round Tables in Singapore and Brussels
- 21st Century Learning Has to Be Mobile: ATEE on ICT's role in a meaningful learning environment
- Favourite spots in Brussels
World of Associations e-Newsletter
- Hybrid Meetings: the Fresh Kid On the Block...
- "The Biggest Challenge Is the Fragmentation of Airspace": CANSO on the top issues for the World ATM Congress 2013
- Favourite spots in Madrid
- How to Approach International Growth and Development Today?
- Vital for the Public to Take an Interest in the Ocean: Partnership for Observation of the Global Oceans on why people who are concerned about climate change should care about the oceans
- Favourite spots in Cape Town
- Around the Roundtable: A summary of UIA's 2012 Associations Round Table
- Foster More Meaningful Relationships: WLF on resolving CSR-related company-community conflicts
- Favourite spots in The Hague
- New staff? New job? New service! The new International Associations Job Board
- Alfred Nobel knew about the Peace Bureau. The IPB's vision is a "World Without War". What are their main activities to get closer to it?
- Favourite spots in Dublin
MAKE A DONATION
Free of charge
World of Associations News is our monthly e-newsletter, produced in partnership with CIM - Conference & Incentive Management.
This e-newsletter features upcoming international congresses, interviews with association executives, surveys, and best meeting deals/offers for organizations. It is also an interactive platform for international associations who are seeking for opinion-sharing with their peers on topical issues, best practices and experiences.