Posted on behalf of the Inter-Islamic Network of Nanotechnology (INN).
The INN Secretariat, based in I.R. Iran, is offering a two-day conference/workshop on “Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine” scheduled to be held from May 2 to 3, 2017 at Materials Energy Research Center (MERC), Alborz, I.R. Iran. This is a scientific congregation, which brings together researchers, scientists, key decision makers, and industry professionals on the common platform for a brief yet intense period of discussion, collaboration, and addressing nanomedicine related subjects. We are pleased to invite you to this conference/workshop, which will be held on the following themes:
- Surface Modification Strategies
- Nanomedicine, Diagnosis, and Therapy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems
- Toxicology and Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Nanotechnology and Environmental Health
- Nanobiodevices and Biosensors
IBU has done many contributions to these fields, specifically in these areas. It would be a privilege for us if IBU could help INN with financial/moral support. We believe that this collaboration could immensely improve the quality of the conference/workshop for both collaborators and audiences.